SL Green Signs Nine Leases Since August, Totaling 32,862 Square Feet, at Buildings Within Its Portfolio
November 17th, 2010 at 2:01 PMNew York, NY - September 13, 2010 - SL Realty Corp. (NYSE: SLG) announced today that a wide diversity of tenants have signed, renewed or relocated at various buildings within the REIT's New York City office building portfolio. They are:
- CCA Construction Consulting signed a seven-year + lease to relocate to a portion of the 8th floor covering 8,642 square feet at 100 Church Street.
- City National Bank, NA signed a new 3,235-square-foot ten-year lease to occupy a portion of the 16th floor at 120 West 45th Street; Dale Schlather - Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. acted for the tenant and David Kaufman of SL Green represented the landlord in-house.
- Eton Madison Avenue, Inc. signed a new 1,464-square-foot lease for ten-years on a portion of the 1st floor and basement at 625 Madison Avenue; Jared Lack and Jeff Roseman of Newmark Knight Frank represented the tenant in the transaction.
- Adam Friedman Associates LLC signed a new five-year lease for 2,254 square feet on a portion of 11th floor at 28 West 44th Street. Richard Gottlieb of Coldwell Banker Commercial Hunter Realty represented the tenant and Ashley Gee of SL Green represented the landlord in-house.
- Beecher Carlson Holdings Inc., an insurance and risk management brokerage firm, signed a new 6,760-square-foot, five-year lease on part of the 30th floor at 120 West 45th Street; Greg Kraut of CB Richard Ellis Inc. represented the tenant; Ashley Gee of SL Green represented the landlord in-house.
- Sales Tax & Managements Services, Inc. d/b/a Talbert & Talbert, signed a new 1,280-square-foot lease for five years at 317 Madison Avenue on a portion of the 5th floor. Jordan Gosin of Newmark Knight Frank represented the tenant.
- VeriFone, Inc signed a new 4,259-square-foot lease for five years on a portion of 8th floor at 317 Madison Avenue. Bill Peters of Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. acted on behalf of the tenant.
- Superior Staff Resources, LLC, Inc renewed its 2,951-square-foot lease for three years on a portion of the 18th floor at 521 Fifth Avenue. Amy Shustek of SL Green acted in-house for SL Green.
- Weisfuse & Weisfuse, LLP renewed its 2,017-square-foot lease for six-months on a portion of the 23rd floor at 420 Lexington Avenue; Amy Shustek of SL Green acted in-house for SL Green.
About SL Green Realty Corp.
SL Green Realty Corp. is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust, or REIT, that predominantly acquires, owns, repositions and manages Manhattan office properties. The Company is the only publicly held REIT that specializes in this niche. As of September 30, 2010, the Company owned interests in 30 New York City office properties totaling approximately 22,324,460 square feet, making it New York's largest office landlord. In addition, at September 30, 2010, SL Green held investment interests in, among other things, eight retail properties encompassing approximately 366,312 square feet, three development properties encompassing approximately 399,800 square feet and two land interests, along with ownership interests in 31 suburban assets totaling 6,804,700 square feet in Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Westchester County, Connecticut and New Jersey.
To be added to the Company's distribution list or to obtain the latest news releases and other Company information, please visit our website at http://www.slgreen.com/ or contact Investor Relations at 212-216-1601.
Tags: 120 West 45th Street, 28 West 44th Street, 317 Madison Avenue, 420 Lexington Avenue, 521 Fifth Avenue, 625 Madison Avenue, David Kaufman, Jeffery Roseman, Ashley M. Gee, Amy Schustek, 100 Church Street, Bill Peters, Jordan Gosin, Greg Kraut, Richard Gottlieb, Jared Lack, Dale Schlather